100% Free Shipping
100% Secure Checkout
100% International Warranty
100% Moneyback Guarantee
Ultraviolet (UV-C) light helps to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Remove odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.
- Suitable for households, travel, business, and healthcare. Its portability makes it easy to bring anywhere and use anytime.
- Portable clamshell design
- Simple operation, ON/OFF button.
- Added gravitational protective feature, automatically turning the UV-C light off when device is facing anywhere but downward.
- Powered either by Micro USB cable or by 4x 1.5V AAA batteries. Safe and energy-saving.
How to use:
THIS ITEM IS NOT SOLD IN STORES! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!